It says my account is closed, what should I do?
If you are getting a message that the account is closed, and you are sure you are entering the correct username, please contact our Customer Support Team for more details.
I have forgotten my login details, what should I do?
If you cannot remember some part of your login details don’t worry, there is something you can do:
· Click ‘Forgotten Details?’ from the Home page.
· Select if you have forgotten either your username or password.
· If you have forgotten your username, you just need to enter your registered email address, and this will be emailed to you.
· If you have forgotten your password, you need to enter your username and full date of birth and confirm these details.
· Next it will ask you to enter your security answer and registered postcode. (Please note, your security answer will be case sensitive).
· Once these details have been confirmed, you will have the option to create a new password. You will need to enter this twice to successfully reset this.
If it has been quite some time since you last played and you aren’t sure of the details, please contact our Customer Support Team for further assistance.
I'm on a Cool Off and I'm not sure when it will end?
A Cool Off can't be overridden, so once it is set you will need to wait for the end date. If you try to log in before it's over, the login page will tell you the time and date that it ends.
I know my username and password are correct, but I still get an error, what should I do?
We recommend checking that your device's auto-correct feature does not change any of the details or add any spaces after the information you have entered. If a space is entered after the username or password, they would not be accepted. If this doesn't work at all, we recommend following the steps above to change the password just in case of a case-sensitivity or space that you're not aware of.