How do I reset my password?
If you cannot remember some part of your log in details don’t worry, there is something you can do:
• Click ‘Forgotten Details?’ from the Home page
• Select if you have forgotten your password
• You need to enter the email address that is registered to your account, followed by your date of birth.
• Once these details have been confirmed, you will be sent a password reset link to your email address which you will need to click, in order to reset this.
If it has been quite some time since you last played and you aren’t sure of the details, please contact our Customer Support Team for further assistance.
Can I change my password at any time?
Yes, once logged in, you just need to go to the menu and:
• Click on 'My Account' and then 'Manage Details'.
• Click 'Edit' next to 'Password'.
• Enter your current password and then the new password that you would like to use.
• Click 'Confirm' to complete the password change.
How often should I change my password?
We recommend changing it on a regular basis to ensure your account remains secure. Your Password should be completely private so please don't write it down or tell anyone else! We will never need your password at any point, and don't store it on the internal systems.
What if I haven't received the email?
If you haven't received this email from us:
- Please check your spam/junk folder for this as sometimes your email provider can flag this as spam.
- You can also add us to safe senders which you can see more about here.
- Check that you have entered the correct domain name (gmail or googlemail, yahoo or ymail for example)
- Check that your date of birth and email were both entered correctly
I have received the email, why won't the link work?
Please note that for security reasons, the link will expire after 30 minutes so you would need to request that this email is sent again if you are trying after these 30 minutes have passed.
If you are still having difficulty following these steps, please contact our Customer Support Team here.