Can I ignore another member within the Chat Room?
Yes. If you don't wish to view the chat of another member then you can ignore them which will stop their chat from displaying when they type in the room.
How do I ignore someone?
1. Simply click on the number of roomies at the top of the Chat panel. This is next to the Chat Room name and will list the username of every player in the room.
2. Locate the members username, (which is shown in alphabetic order) and click on it.
3. This will give you the option to block the user by selecting the 'Ignore' button.
4. You'll then receive a message that says, "This roomie has been ignored and pushed to the bottom of your player list."
Can I remove the feature once it has been put in place?
Yes. If you then wish to re-enable this ignored players chat, simply open the list of roomies and scroll to the bottom where it will list your ignored players.
1. Click on their username where you can choose to 'Un-ignore' them to view their chat.
What should I do if I have concerns about someone’s comments in the Chat Room?
If you have any concerns about a player chat or feel that their chat needs to be addressed, please raise this with the Chat Host who can deal with the situation immediately.