How do I reset my password?
If you cannot remember some part of your log in details don’t worry, there is something you can do:
• Click ‘Forgotten Details?’ from the Home page
• Select if you have forgotten your username or password
• If you have forgotten your username, you just need to enter your registered email address, and this will be emailed to you
• If you have forgotten your password, you need to enter your username and full date of birth and confirm these details
• Next it will ask you to enter your security answer and registered postcode
• Once these details have been confirmed, you will have the option to create a new password. You will need to enter this twice to successfully reset this
If it has been quite some time since you last played and you aren’t sure of the details, please contact our Customer Support Team for further assistance.
Can I change my password at any time?
Yes, once logged in, you just need to go to:
• Click on 'My Account' and then 'Manage Details'.
• Click 'Edit' next to 'Password'.
• Enter your current password and then the new password that you would like to use.
• Click 'Confirm' to complete the password change.
How often should I change my password?
We recommend changing it on a regular basis to ensure your account remains secure. Your Password should be completely private so please don't write it down or tell anyone else! MONOPOLY Casino staff will never need your password at any point, and don't store it on the internal systems.